Thursday, June 25, 2009

clapclapclap

TapTapTAP!
I... am Alex.
This is old news. At least to me, and who I'd hope would actually read this blog thing. It's past 11, I have a doctor's appointment at noon, I haven't really slept at all for quite awhile...
And yet for some reason I don't seem tired enough to just crash yet.
I'm gonna go for a walk soon! Maybe a long one, or maybe just one to the 7/11 and back. But only if I dig up enough change to buy a beverage.
Said beverage will keep me awake longer, I think.
Maybe.
I've been playing KOTOR off and on and now I only have a few short hours left to put into it; less if I spam Force Storm rather than melee.
Sigh...
I could really use a game to catch and hold my interest for an extended period of time. I know there's going to be a new Star Wars MMO coming out, but it's really not something I'm holding my breath for. I was more of a Marvel Comics geek when I was a kid.
Nothing against Star Wars geeks.
I just think jedi are boring.
Bleh.
Either way, it's looking like I may play it just to try it out and play with a couple guys I know in Europe, but knowing how MMOs are, you never know.
I really don't want to get sucked into a WoW clone anyway.
Even if Bioware is developing it.
I really don't like the idea of company fandom though, just look at Valve.
Maybe I'm just too crazy, but it feels like Valve likes raping it's customers and then making "deals" on shitty games with little content that they probably put together in one night *COU-LEFTFORDEAD*
Then again, I'm an RPGfag.
It's hard just simply enjoying a game in my spare time alone if there's no story or personality to it, shooting the same preset model for 4-5 hours isn't my idea of fun.
Unless it's got horror and puzzles involved.
I like puzzles.
I really hope my sudden loss of interest in hardcore gaming isn't a sign of maturity, since that's just plain boring.
I'd rather have my gaming lifestyle end by a grenade blowing off my left thumb.
I'M JUST SO BORED.
AAAAAAAAGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment