Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yippee

So my psych class started today... but I didn't go cause I felt sick. Sick with worry. And nausea. But mostly worry! Which was a little disappointing considering how I feel a little better now and haven't regurgitated anything still. I could have gone is my point here. So now I'm stuck at home, wondering if I should eat this sausage I just cooked or not, and pissed that I went with a guardian build in the game I was playing.
I should have been an evil fucker who abused lightning.
Ah well, at least I have... sausage.
I shouldn't eat it now that I think about it. It smells funny. And I think I left it out for a bit too long for my paranoia to let it go. I guess it's going in the trash can.
I kind of want Reese's Puffs.
Or maybe a maid to cook something for me. It kind of adds the "I didn't cook this myself" appeal to it. Then again, I could make a sandwich.
On a different tune I am really tired, I woke up at like, 11pm yesterday from a nightmare and now I could really use a nap. Or cocaine. By the way, I don't do cocaine. Fucks your shit up, DAWG. It feels like drugs and use of them have become a larger part of my life recently. Normally I never did anything, then I started drinking while I gamed, then I stopped, gamed less, and now smoke pot with various friends. Less and less often with them now, though. I find most other drugs distasteful, and don't actually fully approve of my friends doing them; hell, I can't really handle how a friend of mine started making weed his whole life.
Not that anyone listens to me, cause I hear things.
Comforting.
I could chalk it up to that fact and drop it, but I've saved a few friend's lives in the past by talking them out of shit, so it's hard to stop being the 'asshole friend' and just let them do whatever they want.
Maybe it's time to just let some friends go.
And to stop buying large amounts of pot with money I can't afford to waste.
This is the part where I rant about how I can change my whole lifestyle and fix myself into a behavior set which will let me be a good person, etc.
But fuck it. I really don't care that much about what others think.
Unless they're plotting to kill me.
Then I care.
Kinda.
I could also start doing these blogs in a better format that doesn't lead people to the conclusion I dropped out of school in grade 8.
But I won't.
Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment