Monday, June 22, 2009

Vidya gaemz

So, I'm still awake, and bored. I'd normally find things inside my closet to talk to or stare at, but this day marks a new occasion! I'm going to geek out for the next few weeks. To start off, I think I'll engross myself in a really old interest... BUT BACK STORY FIIIIIIIIIIRST!
Star Wars. Pretty lame, really. I mean, lightsabers are physically impossible. 8th grade physics basically killed most of my interest in it. Force? Who gives a shit, there are cooler magic systems in games if you're into that anyway. Can the force create an explosive cow out of thin air and project it at a target at 60 mph? Noooooooooooooooooo. See, what's why you play BG2.
But, I was playing one of the many FPS variants in it off and on recently out of boredom. I hadn't beaten it and I only have an oldschool Xbox to play on at home. I'm poor. Fuck you. Anyway, I'm going to play a Star Wars RPG! Sounds lamer than a horse about to be put down? Maybe. But generally I play for storyline and whatever can keep my interest over what people think. Crazy people don't care what people think, good life lesson here.
I'm dead tired too. This headache has been killing me for days. Missed out on the... lovely... social aspects of Lewis' graduation party.
How do people expect me to interact safely with kids like that anyway? Lewis is an exception, but some of those children practically smelled of stupid.
Not that I care, I've gotten past the point of talking only to people with an IQ range of 130+.
OFF TRACK THAR.
Hi, I'm a fucking shark.
Just kidding, I'm only part shark, my fins are actually earlobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment